A mystery marker!!
Murder by Death 1 month ago
Is that a bottom half of Raiden? Please oh please?
Maaaybeee :)
Ooooohhh!!!!
Murder by Death 1 month ago
I can't wait to see his outfit! :D
Portable Mistletoe 1 month ago
I'm so happy you're joining the game!
Happy to see you participating too! There are a lot this year
OMG. Raiden in holiday gear!! Too adorable!!!

Most (though [cough] not all) folks are posting their completed tasks here: http://booklikes.com/thread/4500/24-tasks-of-the-festive-season-participants-progress-reports ... often with links to their individual posts (or their summary update posts, which then have links to the individual task posts). Maybe that will be a useful shortcut that'll help you catch up.
Oh! Thanks and oops, didn't know or forgot about that, lol. I'll get a few more done and then post a link to my card with all the task links :)
Thank you, this really is a great help -- and apologies in turn, I didn't actually mean you specifically! It really is a lot easier to track the total number of points accumulated (for purposes of the donation we'll be making at the end of the game) from one central place, though ... even if using the "24 festive tasks" tag, as you do, also helps a lot.
P.S.: Saw and counted your Guy Fawkes Night / Task 2 post.
No worries, I rather be told what to do or what's happening than not be a help :)
BrokenTune 4 weeks ago
Hahaha! Raiden!!! Could we love your cutie pal even more??? Yes, yes, we can when he's all dressed up for the season. :D
Seriously -- where it says "cute" in the dictionary there should be a picture of Raiden dressed up in style right next to it.
Ani's Book Abyss 4 weeks ago
Awesome Raiden marker! He's so cute in his winter gear. =D

And also, yeah, I make a point to link up all of my activities in any update posts I make... whenever I remember to even create an update post, that is... =P
Person Of Interest 4 weeks ago
Awww, he's adorable!
BrokenTune 2 weeks ago
Have fun in Vegas!!
Does the Romancies mean there will a Raiden feature?
I don't think he's ever snuck in but one never knows :)
Enjoy your trip to Vegas!
Murder by Death 2 weeks ago