Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Hmmm, why am I not all that surprised? :)
Have you started? How are you liking it if you have?
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Nah, I need to get to work on my review books first.
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Can't wait to read your review.
Miranda 7 years ago
Talking about sickos, what about The Haunted Vagina? But it´s 5 bucks, so not exactly cheap.

It's difficult to love a woman whose vagina is a gateway to the world of the dead...

Steve is madly in love with his eccentric girlfriend, Stacy. Unfortunately, their sex life has been suffering as of late, because Steve is worried about the odd noises that have been coming from Stacy's pubic region. She says that her vagina is haunted. She doesn't think it's that big of a deal. Steve, on the other hand, completely disagrees.

When a living corpse climbs out of her during an awkward night of sex, Stacy learns that her vagina is actually a doorway to another world. She persuades Steve to climb inside of her to explore this strange new place. But once inside, Steve finds it difficult to return... especially once he meets an oddly attractive woman named Fig, who lives within the lonely haunted world between Stacy's legs.
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
I need to read this. I thought I bought it but I can't find it so on the Ammy WL it goes. Thanks for the reminder!
Mellick's a fascinating bizarro writer. I 'm a little sick of the lack of plot in so much bizarro, though, as I'm getting into a phase where I need more coherency in the story.

I'll end up reading it again, but I thought Mellick had quite a handle on the oddness, and how something so off the wall can actually mean something. I enjoyed it quite a bit back then, but I do go through reading phases...
7 years ago
A former moderator of the HA group on Goodreads and a great friend of mine recommended The Haunted Vagina highly. I bought it based on her recommendation.
mpontiff 7 years ago
The Haunted Vagina was fantastic
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
I miss Tressa's posts.
7 years ago
Me too, B&B. She comes by here and there but not like she used to.