Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 2 weeks ago
When this happens, I screencap and then use the screencapped pic to add another picture. Not sure if this helps at all, but it works with picmonkey when picmonkey doesn't work with you.
Barks At The Moon 2 weeks ago
I'm sorry, I don't know what screencapped means. Is that doing a printscreen and then editing the pic in another program like paint? I'm obviously not good at graphic arts :(
Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 2 weeks ago
Ah, no, it's capturing something from your screen. I'm on an Apple MacBook Air so I click shift, and command and four all at once and I can create a new image - like an exact copy of my picture that I've edited on picmonkey - thus bypassing their 'save this image' process. I simply create my own picture that's called screencap something or other, then rename it if I want (I usually can't be bothered unless it's super important) and then when I need to edit the image again in picmonkey, I use the screencap. (I also tend to trash and delete old images so I don't get confused when I do this, or try to use the wrong image, and I only keep one on hand: the latest one.)

Here, lifehacker explains how to do this better than I do: https://lifehacker.com/5825771/how-to-take-a-screenshot-or-picture-of-whats-on-your-computer-screen It should explain what it is better than I did, too. But if you don't want to learn another program, there is an easy bypass!
Barks At The Moon 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much. I'm going to try to figure this out! See you in a few weeks, lol.
Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 2 weeks ago
That takes you through it with pictures, so hopping it doesn't take that long. I can help with a Mac, but not really with a PC as I'm not as familiar with the snipping tool.

I'm talking about pretty much the same thing the Themis-Athena is, and I think she might be more familiar with Windows. If so, we've got you covered for both platforms! Can't speak for her, but if you need help with Windows, I can google and get you a better resource!
Others have already run into the same issue with Picmonkey, I think.

If you're on Windows, you could just use the little snipping tool to copy and save your card "as is" and find a way to save your page markers as pngs ...
Barks At The Moon 2 weeks ago
Curse you Picmonkey. And thank you, Themis. I'm going to try out a few of these things and see which is easiest.
Barks At The Moon 2 weeks ago
Snipping tool was oh-so-easy. Thank you both!!
Oh cool, I'm glad it worked!
Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 2 weeks ago
Yay!
Michelle's corner 2 weeks ago
If you want to go all heavy duty, then there is a free piece of software called The Gimp - gimp.org - it's a full on, multi-layer photo editor. Powerful. Versions on Linux, Windows and Mac. There are tutorials as well. It does take a bit of patience, and might be a bit overkill for what you want... but, it's there.
Yep. Or another free image editor is paint.net (that's the one I'm using) ...
Barks At The Moon 2 weeks ago
That might be too much for me, lol but I'll check it out. Thank you.
Char's Horror Corner 2 weeks ago
Befunky.com is what worked for me when Picmonkey got all greedy.
Barks At The Moon 2 weeks ago
I'll check out one out. I haven't heard of it before now, thanks! And damn Picmonkey to Hell!
BeFunky.com is what I moved to after I left picmonkey, too.
Book Cupidity 2 weeks ago
Someone was blogging about this issue the other day and there was some other sites mentioned as options...let me think on who that was...
Barks At The Moon 2 weeks ago
If you can find it, I'd love to check out the post.
Book Cupidity 2 weeks ago
Book Cupidity 2 weeks ago
I think the article she links has some alternatives too. HTH!
Barks At The Moon 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much!
Portable Magic 2 weeks ago
I just use MS powerpoint, since I have the Office suite on my computer already. I open a blank slide, then insert my bingo card image and marker images. Then I can duplicate the markers, place them on top of the card, group all the images, then right click and "save as" a picture.
ipiccy.com
I got pissed off once trying to do something similar and ended up using the windows paint program on my windows 7 computer.
Obsidian Blue 2 weeks ago
Be Funky is great.
My Never Ending List 2 weeks ago
I use Be Funky and being not technically brilliant, I enjoy it.