Comments: 22
SUPPORT ALL THE AUTHORS! DO YOUR PART, WOMAN!
:snort
The entitlement some people have is astounding. And becoming all too common, if you ask me.
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
Yep, buy ALL THE BOOKS and give them all 5 STARS! What was I thinking spending my money on such frivolities as shelter and food?
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
Wow, that sucks Farmwifetwo.
Mitabird 8 years ago
To put it mildly, that was bold by the author.
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
I usually just delete them but this one rubbed me raw today.
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
Maybe I should just reply "Woof, me hungry. Buy me bones I buy your book." Wonder if he'd still want a review then?

I think I really need to change my name to BarkMoreWagLess. I'm getting too grouchy for the alias which was there to remind me to be a better person. As you can see it's working wonderfully today . . .
8 years ago
LOL, maybe you should change it to BarksandBITES. :)
I'm sorry these authors are bothering you. It's sometimes hard to believe what kind of stuff some of these authors pull.
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
Oooh, I actually love that Charlene. It'll suit me much better the older I get too. I think a lot of people see the sweet sentiment and assume I'm always positive.
A Voracious Reader 8 years ago
I like the ones that ask for a review before their book comes out...in a few days. Really? Just, really? I have a mile long review queue, but let me drop everything to review your book, Mr. Neverheardofyouever.
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
That is incredibly annoying. I accepted one last month only because it was a super short vegan book and AFTER I agreed to read it I get an email that says she needs the review in a few days to coincide with her release date. Uh, I don't think so.The book was terrible anyway and I bowed out.
KindleRomance 8 years ago
Wow! I can't believe somebody would have the nerve to do this! How annoying.
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
And it's not the first time. People continue to surprise me - in the worst way.
Beanbag Love 8 years ago
I got a DM on Goodreads from someone who noticed I'd read a certain book and wanted to ask me some questions about it. Then she proceeded to list four questions that were clearly part of a homework assignment. I wonder if anyone would actually fall for that.

I also got a letter in the mail from a total stranger asking me to invest in purchasing a house for her. It's amazing what people think they can get away with.
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
The homework one is unique. I can see a crafty (and lazy) kid thinking that's a great idea.

You mean you didn't send the stranger all of your spare cash just because they asked?!
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
I don't know if they're clueless or just incredibly self-involved.
8 years ago
OMG I am laughing like hell that you changed your name!!! :)
Bark at the Ghouls 8 years ago
I think it suits me much better. I'm not really a "BarkLessWagMore" kind of girl (I'm more of a get the hell off my lawn type) and it was starting to feel hypocritical ;) It also fits the genres I read better too. So a win all around. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sandi 8 years ago