BrokenTune 6 years ago
Both are delicious.
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 6 years ago
What's amazing is that I bought them last weekend and have actually managed to save them. (This is very abnormal for me.) Especially after I heard a few days ago that this might be a snow day - seemed a good time to have a treat.
BrokenTune 6 years ago
Wow. That is some will power. Or did you forget about them? I once did that. Had a creme egg at home for TWO weeks without noticing.

I any case I cannot think of a better day than to be cozied up with a book and something delicious on the side.
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 6 years ago
I got more than I could snack on when I got home. Because of course I had to have some of them when I got home. It's a requirement of buying chocolate. But then I did forget about the others!
BrokenTune 6 years ago
Haha! I like the way your selective memory works!
BrokenTune 6 years ago
Yay for team work! :)
While I know most Northerners would gladly trade places with me, I'm extremely jealous that Louisiana only sees snow when Hell freezes over. I. Want. Snow!! And, now I kinda want Cadbury eggs too.
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 6 years ago
I used to live near Lake Charles! But now I'm wondering if you guys ever get snow down there - maybe in the far north of the state, maybe in weird years? There's a lot of water around to freeze, so it'd be awful to try to drive in.
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 6 years ago
It's always great to get gifts that work out for sharing like that! Especially in a nice quantity.
Wow. We were a straight shot down I-10. I live in the quaint little town of Breaux Bridge, Crawfish Capitol of the World. Not originally from here but I sure do love it! It did snow a bit at our camp this morning, which is near Alexandria, very much in the middle of La. And my daughter informed me it snowed in her area but only for 10 minutes. We have seen snow here in the last few years but it never stays on ground long. Trust me, Cajuns panic when it comes to snow!! Ha.