Degrees of Affection 6 years ago
I hope everything works out! Moving is never fun but I hope this one isn't too rough. Hope they can hook your internet up soon. Take care!
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 6 years ago
I'm just happy I found a service to carry all the heavy things. Otherwise I should be ok - the friends are making it fun.

I know the internet thing is going to make me twitchy all week though! Mainly will have to work on not blowing my phone's data plan by using too much data! But 5 days - I can do this! (She says, hopefully! Possibly, not in touch with the reality of it!)
6 years ago
Good luck with everything!
Good Luck with your move and may the internet gods bless you with quick service installation
Good luck with your move, and with your books, and may you be back with us soon!
bookaneer 6 years ago
Good luck with your move!
BrokenTune 6 years ago
Good luck with the move! A week doesn't sound too bad to get set up in a new home. :) Enjoy the chaos.
Witty Little Knitter 6 years ago
Good luck!
Best of luck with the move. I always find the hardest part of moving to a new place is getting a new hair-stylist and figuring out the public transportation system. Once those are sorted, everything else is a doddle.
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 6 years ago
Thanks everyone! (yes, am on my cell!)
Humorously I actually have found a hairstylist I think - there's an Ulta (I think that's the name of the store/salon) a few blocks from me. Still looking for bank branch, pharmacy, etc but will probably find ones nearer work. Dang, forgot to add library to the list.

Finding where everything is when you move = challenge.

Tonight: discovered Steam games really do work offline.
Also have both leftover pizza and burrito in fridge.
All of which means am doing well.
And my friend loaned me her copy of Pritchett's Mort. :)
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 6 years ago
Sigh. Pratchett. Phone arguing with me on spelling.
Degrees of Affection 6 years ago
There are times I wish the phones would shut up and let us spell as we do at time actually know what we're doing.