Sara 9 years ago
I dunno what to doooooo........
Breann 9 years ago
I know! And I have a gazillion social media sites open right now. I'm getting confused o_O
Breann 9 years ago
How did you get a pretty background on your blog page?
Sara 9 years ago
So am I! This is SO much like Tumblr I am not sure if I want a carbon copy of it or not. It doesn't seem to have the same flow that GR did for books chats.
Sara 9 years ago
I searched Tumblr backgrounds for a picture and used the customize part of the theme to change it. I don't know who I am over here. LOL
Mammarella 9 years ago
I don't know if I want to totally abandon GR. I am sure something will be done here about additional features. But GRs book database is out of this world and navigation is extremely easy. Another thing - we didn't have to spend too much time worrying about background. But BL is
passable, so it's all cool :D Most importantly - we are all here together.
Breann 9 years ago
I'm definitely not abandoning GR. I'm just trying this out to see what it's like. I dunno yet.... :)
Sara 9 years ago
Yeah, I don't think I will leave. The policies are crap but I have never been affected with the author behaving badly business. I guess I am so picky about what I read I have lucked out? I remember when the only gripe I had with GR was seeing Alice too many times a day. I miss that little witch in her chair.
Breann 9 years ago
To think we complained about her *sigh*
Mammarella 9 years ago
I remember an author behaving badly. But it was towards another author. And the mods weren't helping. (Being a mod and a community owner myself, I can say mods were behaving badly, too). I did create a shelf "murder me first" but it was never altered or deleted by GR. However, some of my books and reviews disappear from time to time. I think those were glitches.