Mike Finn 4 years ago
So what's better than reading a book you love? Reading it wrapped up in something made with love. Enjoy.
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Absolutely. I'm still a little in awe over my friend's kindness.
It's gorgeous! There really is nothing than a good friend in life. Enjoy your blanket and hopefully a great book to go along with it :)
BrokenTune 4 years ago
I have a funny feeling that the blankie alone may improve the reading experience of some books. ;)
MMarte 4 years ago
What a great friend! That's a lot of work.It's beautiful. Enjoy!
BrokenTune 4 years ago
I know, right? It must have taken ages to make this.
Murder by Death 4 years ago
Oh, the reading blankie is AWESOME! How nice is your friend!!

Also, that chair... that chair looks so comfy; how do you ever climb out of it to do RL things? I'd live in that chair.
BrokenTune 4 years ago
She's one of the nicest people. Also, she's a Nextian!

As for the chair.....it is old, it is battered, the original upholstery is hideous, but it is one of the most comfortable chairs ever. It is sometimes difficult to get out of it .... It doesn't help that it is strategically placed within reach of the book shelves.
LOVE the reading blankie! What a great friend. And the chair does look comfy. I need one of those, but MbD is right. I would never want to leave that chair.
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Actually, now that there is a blankie, there is even less need to leave the chair. ;)
What a great friend! Very nice blanket - I assume she crochets?

When members of my knitting circle are having a tough time, we group-knit them a blanket. It's therapeutic for all of us.
BrokenTune 4 years ago
She does crochet. I knew she did but I had no idea she was doing major projects - I mean a whole blanket is a major project in my book.

The group-knit blanket effort sounds such a great thing to do. Although, I hope you aren't called to do this often.
Maybe every other year? We each knit a square, and Marcia (who likes sewing up) puts it together. It's usually on a theme, like "in the garden."
BrokenTune 4 years ago
That sounds lovely!
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Thanks. I think so, too.
Couscous 4 years ago
This is beautiful! It looks so cozy :)
Char's Horror Corner 4 years ago
What a lovely gift and what a nice, comfy place to settle in for a good read. :)