Finding and finishing Binti: Home, and then trying to catch up on the thirty seven comics I'm behind on because there'll be more on Wednesday.
BrokenTune 5 years ago
Sounds more like a challenge than a caper, but as long as you enjoy it. What comics will Wednesday bring you? :)
...

They put them in a file so I don't keep track of what comes when anymore. All I know is I have a stack of unread in the series I read. That's actually a damn good question, though. One sec...

The last Midnighter and Apollo - sad, I love that mini-series, Cyborg #10, Avengers #5, Champions #6, Moon Knight #12, and Doctor Strange #18. And I only like OP $2 worth so I probably won't pick up #4, which came out in print last week, and wait for #5 to come out and the digital edition to go down by half. That or I'll wait for another TF/IDW line wide sale and binge on them all at once for a buck a piece.
BrokenTune 5 years ago
Sounds like quite a varied mix. :) Happy reading!
It is. Some nice DC work, some good Marvel stuff, a mix of dark and lighter stuff. And of course, I always look forward to Vision and Viv! Man, I must be a month off as I have both Avengers #4 and Champions #5 to read!

You, too! And of course, I hope the coffee is as delicious as it smells.
Hol 5 years ago
Great Sunday. Have fun!
BrokenTune 5 years ago
Thanks. Hope yours was fun, too.
Waterstones - how I wish they would come to the US.
BrokenTune 5 years ago
I really like them. I'd prefer an indie bookshop, but there aren't any near here. It's quite sad to feel lucky to have a bricks'n'mortar bookshop at all.
What dealer, erm bookstore, caters for your needs?
We do have a local independent (again!), M. Judson, but the stairs are steep on the way (it's in a retired courthouse), and doesn't have a railing. Otherwise the best option (and easier to get to for someone with balance issues) is Barnes & Noble.
BrokenTune 5 years ago
Hooray for your independent bookshop! I really liked B&N when I had access to them. :) It has been a long, long, long time since I've been in one, so no idea what they are like now.
We were without an independent for at least five years, and it's very nice to have one again, indeed.
TeaStitchRead 5 years ago
I love my local-ish Waterstones!
BrokenTune 5 years ago
I love mine, too, but it is so hard to go in and try and restrict book purchases to only the necessary. I went in strictly to buy a travel guide to Sicily...
Murder by Death 5 years ago
Nice haul! My weekend caper was less fun - although a Little Free Library was involved, which was fun. MT needed to go clothes shopping. This is a situation that never ceases to cause angst and ultimately bickering (unless we're in that States - he actually likes the outlet mall).

We survived anyway, lol. And I get the warmest, fluffiest socks you've ever seen on clearance, so I'm calling it a WIN! :D
BrokenTune 5 years ago
I think we need a picture of those socks, MbD. :D

Glad you had a good weekend, even if there were no capers.
Martini 5 years ago
Looks like an awesome way to spend your weekend! I hope you're enjoying your Monday off; we're having an (unofficial) holiday today, so a long weekend, too. :)
BrokenTune 5 years ago
Oh, nice. How are you spending your extra day?
Martini 5 years ago
Reading, surfing, a few household chores and generally anything that does not require me to leave the house (carnival season... :/).
BrokenTune 5 years ago
Ah, of course! Hallaaf....or whatever. (I'm not a carnival person either.) Sounds a lot like my Monday, except for the leaving the house part. I have a few things to do this afternoon, like getting a hair cut.
Martini 5 years ago
Have a nice carnival-free afternoon, and enjoy getting spoiled at the hairdresser! :)