Obsidian Blue 2 weeks ago
Nice!!
Murder by Death 1 week ago
The RBG book was the title that jumped out at me the most - I've been getting curiouser and curiouser about her lately. :)
Murder by Death 1 week ago
I've sort of been hoping I'd land on this spot since I just got a book about Lincoln last week that looks good. :)
BrokenTune 7 days ago
I'm crossing my fingers for your STEM spot AND that you get to hop on this square on your next round.
Tea, Rain, Book 7 days ago
All solid choices, but RBG wins in my book.
BrokenTune 7 days ago
Yeah, RBG it will be...
Lillelara 5 days ago
I´m so looking forward to your thouoghts about The Victorian Chaise-Lounge :).

However, I do hope that I won´t be hitting the time travel square before I have gotten it in the mail ;).
BrokenTune 5 days ago
Well, I will find out tonight, which I will probably regret because I am the wrong person to read horror before bedtime. I hope you get it before you land on the time travel square. Although, there is a Victoriana era square, too, somewhere. So, the chances of using this one are good.
Lillelara 5 days ago
I hope it won´t be too scary :).

In case of hitting the Victorian square, I will be reading "Lady Audley´s Secret" by Mary Elizabeth Braddon. It´s about time...
Honestly, I love this game. I´m reading some really great books which have been on my shelves for ages. And I don´t know why I haven´t read them yet.
BrokenTune 5 days ago
Yes, me too. This game is great! I have a good idea of which books will fit which square and I really look forward to reading them. I have several choices for some of squares, too. Like the cars one. Although, one of them will be my holiday read, come what may!
Lillelara 5 days ago
I don´t have the biggest TBR (yet), so for some of the squares I really have to rack my brain.

And I´m not mentioning the incoming Agatha Christie book haul, which is massive. There goes the plan of reducing my TBR-pile ;).
BrokenTune 5 days ago
A massive Christie haul? Oh, do tell!
Lillelara 5 days ago
I couldn´t put any more money into my piggy bank, so I had to spend some of the money. Right? I don´t even know how many books exactly are coming ... about 25 or so.
I´m planning on posting about it, so be on the lookout on sunday :).
BrokenTune 5 days ago
Oh, wow!!!!
I'll certainly look out for your post.
Murder by Death 5 days ago
Oh me too! I can't wait to see your haul post. 25 books incoming... wow! :)
Ooh, that's a Christie I haven't yet read - I believe her only historical mystery. (Set in Ancient Egypt, if I'm not mistaken.)
BrokenTune 3 days ago
Yes, I just started it and it is quite different. :)
Whoohoo that you get to read a Christie! Perfect.
BrokenTune 2 days ago
Believe it or not, I had a hard time choosing a book for "Historical Mystery" from the GR listings. Not many of the listed books appealed to me. :(
If you hit this again and can't find something, I could try to think of something; I read a lot of historical mystery.
BrokenTune 2 days ago
I think my other option would have been a dip into Elizabeth Peters. which would have been ok, too.
BrokenTune 2 days ago
I was just a little gutted that I had already read Tey's Daughter of Time. :(
Elizabeth Peters would work really well, too.
BrokenTune 2 days ago
LoL. If I land on that square again, I'll certainly seek your recommendations.:)