Flagon says he will protect me from the Weresheep.
BrokenTune 4 years ago
You know, the legends of the weresheep are a bit ambiguous. There are contradicting opinions about whether it is the mindless, evil creature that legend makes it out to be. Some say, it may just be a sheep that is misunderstood.

Good of Flagon to protect you. But could you tell Flagon to be just shoo the WS off, not roast it? You know, just in case it is a rather harmless creature?
Flagon would negotiate first, unless I was in imminent danger. He's Fierce AND Friendly!
Good. *waves to Flagon*
Flagon waves back and offers hugs.
*hugs*
Flagon *hugs*
Are you sure they haven't just been hanging out in disguise on BT's bingo card?
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Erm, I had not spotted any there...........yet.
Maybe that's because the disguise is really, really good?
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Well, ... it is coming up to Halloween. ;)
Murder by Death 4 years ago
Maybe weresheep is costumed as... The Baron? (and the pants didn't fit)

;-)
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Poor Baron. First you question his choice of clothes, now you suspect him of being the Weresheep? And poor Weresheep! As if the Baron's (potentially) missing pants (btw, I am presuming were using pants in the American sense here) weren't mystery enough, I fear this may now also reflect badly on the camouflage skills of the Weresheep.
Well, the Baron is a voodoo master, and were*wolves* appear either in human or in wolf form ... (and many members of the gang appear to be wearing black socks).
I smell a conspiracy! ;D
Exactly. After all, there *has* to be a reason why the Baron and the gang are getting on like blazes in all of these pictures!
Murder by Death 4 years ago
And it doesn't matter which sense we use pants as the Baron seems to be missing both his UK and his US pants. :D
BrokenTune 4 years ago
@TA: How can anyone not love The Gang? And I'm sure they bring out a lovely side in The Baron, too, rather than the other way around! ;)

And, @MbD, pants or no pants, I'm still not going to spoil researching this for yourself. ;)
Linda Hilton 4 years ago
Moby will herd them. He herds everything. Well, the rabbits not so much, but he tries.
Portable Magic 4 years ago
Those wolves are in for a surprise.
Oh, yes, they are! ;D
*obligatory BAAAA*
BrokenTune 4 years ago
BAAAA right back at you. :)
It's too hot to talk about werewolfs let alone Weresheeps...23 ºC yesterday at around 23 PM...
BrokenTune 4 years ago
It's been quite warm here, too. But now we are to expect some stormy weather later tonight and tomorrow. That might change the mood a bit and make it feel a bit more like autumn.
I hate Autumn and Winter...:)
BrokenTune 4 years ago
I wouldn't mind them so much if it wasn't sooooo dark!
Where's your abode?
North-east Scotland. :)
Oh yes, the darkness is what gets me, too. We're having an unseasonably warm weekend here as well (23°C during the day, though the nights are already quite cool), but we're told as from tomorrow it'll be all downhill.
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Yeah, I can't see the "warm spell" lasting much longer either.
Sigh. :(
Linda Hilton 4 years ago
'Twas in the 90s here yesterday. Central Arizona. No rain in sight.
I'm going into cocoon mode as of tomorrow then...
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Is Ophelia having any impact on you guys (Portugal)?

@Linda: Wow. 90s in the middle of October? Is this still usual?
Meanwhile I'm hitting the beach...
Linda Hilton 4 years ago
Middle of October and middle 90s is not unusual. It's even been known to hit triple digits, but that's relatively rare. Overnight gets into the 60s,so it's not too bad. And we have pretty much no humidity.

Currently, 97 degrees, 6% humidity. And not a cloud in the sky.
Murder by Death 4 years ago
We're finally hitting 28/82 here today and 30/86 by Wednesday. YAY! I'm *so* ready for warm weather!
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Enjoy the heat, guys, while I dig out my winter socks and weatherproofs... ;)