Abandoned by user 2 years ago
I had already read a couple of chapters, so I couldn't use this one.
I’m glad you posted this. Seeing the first post helps me visualize how the game is played. My little brain takes a while to grasp things. *lol*
Abandoned by user 2 years ago
It is a little bit of a complicated reading game, Kell. When I first worked it out, I was worried that it was too complex, but it is easier than you expect - once you start to play!
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Kell, I thought about doing a tracking post, too, like Moonlight does, but think it will be easier if I make individual book/dice roll posts and keep track of the game play on a spreadsheet. That's where Moonlight's text only version of the board comes in very handy.

But each of us has their own way of tracking the game and post will probably come in quite fast now, so you'll see how the game works.

And of course, any questions are always encouraged. The main idea is to have fun here, and watching other players' game posts is half the fun. :)
Ani's Book Abyss 2 years ago
It's not Monday here yet. =( But I've already rolled, and there's two hours until Monday at this moment, so I'm just quietly (or not) waiting until i can start my book, as I pester everyone else about their rolls. =P
Hol 2 years ago
I just rolled a five as well. I might join in the buddy read of Death on the Nile, I'm not sure.
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Join us!
Hol 2 years ago
I'm thinking about it, but I just started The Library Book by Olsen and I think I might stick with that and just wait to roll again on Wednesday.
I see the book games gods are good to you indeed! :)
BrokenTune 2 years ago
:) No doubt, I'll spend the rest of the game on the Jail square. LoL.