Lillelara 2 years ago
As soon as I´m reading this, I´m going to savour every minute of it :).
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Do! It is glorious.
Do I need to say "seconded"? (And thirded, forth'd, etc.)
BrokenTune 2 years ago
*raises the Wimsey & Vane coffee cup in salute*
* raises the other Wimsey & Vane cup in salute in return * :)
Abandoned by user 2 years ago
I can't believe that no one has mentioned this book by name for The List yet.
BrokenTune 2 years ago
I only left it out because I thought that this one SURELY MUST BE on a list already. But in the absence of nominations...I'm nominating it!
Abandoned by user 2 years ago
It's going to go onto my supplemental post as well!
Lillelara 2 years ago
That´s what I thought about all the Classic Christie´s. Are "And Then There Were None" or "Murder on the Orient Express" or "Three Act Tragedy" on the list? If not, I´m nominating all of them.
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Tho, really, it should go as part of the series, or even sub-series.
BrokenTune 2 years ago
@Lillelara. Yup - seconded. All of them. All of the Sayers. And I'm adding all of the Teys since we're at it.
Never fear. They're all going to show on my supplemental lists, for precisely those reasons. (Yes -- plural. There will be several supplemental lists -- this time, sorted by genre.) Just let me get done completing that Google spreadsheet first ...
Abandoned by user 2 years ago
And Then There Were None, Five Little Pigs, Roger Ackroyd & 4:50 From Paddington have made the list so far. And worthy offerings they are, but I agree that Orient Express & Three Act Tragedy should be on the list as well.
Abandoned by user 2 years ago
Tigus - the individual supplemental lists to get us up to 500. You're free to nominate some more at this point.
Abandoned by user 2 years ago
They can stay and you can nominate 15 more, if you want. Or I can take them off - although I like the looks of several of them. Up to you.