SilverThistle 2 years ago
Have fun :) I think I have this one somewhere and keep thinking about giving it a go but I've still got a stack of library books to get through so it'll need to be another time.
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Thanks. It's a fun book, which took me by surprise when I first read it. But, I hear you on the library books. I also still have a few of those to finish...

Are there any in your stack that you are looking forward to especially?
SilverThistle 2 years ago
I'm just making a stack as we 'speak' .of which ones I'm going to attempt this month. There are 7 of them left and I think I'll make a start on one today as I just finished my current read last night. I a the worlds slowest reader though so I'll be lucky to make a dent in the pile. They've only been sitting in the bag for the last 5 weeks so it's probably time to get to them already :P
I like making book stacks. It almost feels like by handling and sorting them, you've already read them! :) (If only ... :D)
Great minds think alike ... I recently revisited "A Daughter of Time" on its own, so my take on this weekend will be reading it in combination with "Dickon" as well (PDF print-out courtesy of "Faded Pages", not a proper printed version, but hey, it's free and instantly available) -- inspired, incidentally, by coming across Tey's comments on Shakespeare's RIII in "Miss Pym Disposes", which I finished yesterday.
Me likey that mug!
BrokenTune 2 years ago
So do I. It's a great mug. When I was picking a mug this morning, this one was the only one that spoke to me (and it was not sitting in the first row of mugs).

How is your day going Arbie?
Extreme anxiety, too much chocolate, too little sleep. Yours?
BrokenTune 2 years ago
I'm really sorry to hear that, Arbie. :(
I'll survive. Btw, I don't seem to be getting email notifications of comments any more. Any one else having that problem?
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Yes, someone else mentioned this yesterday.
Good to know, thanks.