Comments: 5
Reflections 5 years ago
Where does one find this--and what's it called?
Amazon calls them 'thumb things' and has an assortment of colours. They're not as nice as the wooden one (and as soon as my Facebook page is up again, I'll let you know where it came from)
D'oh! Check out Etsy.
Reflections 5 years ago
I won one of these in a Facebook contest. Alas, you are right, the wooden one is nicer.