A Voracious Reader 3 years ago
That sounds like a nightmare. Good for you for putting the plans in motion to leave.
Elentarri's Book Blog 3 years ago
Why 3 months if it's that bad? Good for you for making a necessary change!
Because packing it all in also means moving states. So the house has to be sold and a new one bought. Hubs and I are planning on moving to North Carolina. The three months should give us time to get this done and banking another three months salary will be a help.
A Voracious Reader 3 years ago
Ooooh, I transplanted to NC (Hurricanes) from OH (Blue Jackets) in 1998. ;) Welcome!
Elentarri's Book Blog 3 years ago
Good luck with house moving and buying!
Go Canes, Go! Though seeing as I'm currently in Boston and cheering for the Bruins, I'm not sure I should be talking to you :-). I'm still reeling from the Blue Jackets sweeping the Lightning.
A Voracious Reader 3 years ago
LOL It's ok. We can still get along. ;) IKR?! Was that insane or what?!
I've been a fan of hockey for 20ish yrs and this is the wildest first round I have ever seen. The game last night was BONKERS. My hockey bracket is completely busted up, lol.
A Voracious Reader 3 years ago
I'm a complete newbie when it comes to hockey. My 19yo got me started on the Canes last season, but I've gotten more into it this season since he bought Sling to watch them play. He's taken me (us) to 2 games (one last season and the home opener this season) and he and his dad went when the Penguins played here because my husband is a Penguins fan. So, I'm still learning the game, the teams, basically everything. lol
A Voracious Reader 3 years ago
OMG! We're going into sudden death and I think my son is going to stroke out.
Lillelara 3 years ago
Good luck for the future :)
Yup. Mine too. I'm one of the 48% of NHL brackets which had the Lightning winning the Stanley Cup.
TeaStitchRead 3 years ago
Good luck with the move!
A toast to your new adventure!
3 years ago
Congratulations to you for bowing out!

And YAY BRUINS!
Person Of Interest 3 years ago
Hope everything goes well with the job exit and move!
3 years ago
Doesn't it feel great? The day I announced that I was retiring was a red letter day. Best wishes. (And the Flames are out of the playoffs after the first round, so no more hockey for me).
Late to the party, but congrats on your decision and good luck.

That image looks *very* appropriate.
Bark at the Ghouls 3 years ago