As the page turns.. 7 years ago
Is this the book on which the movie was based? Have you seen the film?
Darth Pedant 7 years ago
The Sandra Bullock - Keanu Reeves movie? That came out before this was written and they're totally different. Good movie, though.
As the page turns.. 7 years ago
Yes that one. Well I don't know about good, certainly confusing =P
Darth Pedant 7 years ago
Confusing, yes. Time traveling letters and all that. I remember liking it, but I watched it at 2 in the morning. In this book, the story jumps around between time periods, but there's no actual time travel involved. Not sure if that makes it any less confusing, though, lol.
As the page turns.. 7 years ago
I think it's better :)
I remember that I too liked the film, but I think I was also frustrated by the time travel thing - it never makes sense to me...
Murder by Death 7 years ago
I loved the film myself, but then it had Keanu Reeves in it so I was too busy concentrating on him to let the time travel logic fails bother me. :)
Darth Pedant 7 years ago
I'm a bit the same way with Reeves. I've had a Hollywood crush on him since Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. The only movies I've tried to watch that I couldn't get all the way through despite him were the Matrix sequels.
Murder by Death 7 years ago
Point Beak was the er... breaking point for me. I crushed hard, lol. I made it through the second Matrix sequel, but the third one had me rolling my eyes repeatedly. For me it was "Feeling Minnesota" which left me so unimpressed I remember nothing except the title.
Darth Pedant 7 years ago
I . . . also have no memory of Feeling Minnesota beyond the title. But I'm pretty sure I made it through the whole thing? . . . maybe? *scratches head*
Murder by Death 7 years ago
Yeah.... it was that kind of movie... when not even Keanu can leave an impression.