Comments: 8
Thankfully, the series stays just as good.
Got My Book 3 years ago
I am crossing my fingers that this is one of the rare series I love all the way to the end. I have "read" the first 3 and the 4th one is currently the top item in my Audible Wishlist.
Yeah, I've got number 4 in my Priority Reads collection on my kindle.
Got My Book 2 years ago
I just finished PIRATES. The beginning was surprisingly clumsy and awkward for such an experienced writer, but once it got going it was just as good as the others. Only a month to go before the next one comes out on audio.
Wow, he's churning them out!
Got My Book 2 years ago
Yeah, the final one comes out on August 1st.
I haven't read a lot of steampunk myself, but so far i enjoy Susan Kaye Quinn her Royal of Dharia series and Katie Hayoz her Clockwork Siren series.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed this book so much. I am not sure if it's a book for me, but I like what you say about the characters being smart and intelligent and sometimes still feeling like a teenager as well. And the world building sounds really well done too. I like the sound of the romance, and that's nice to hear it's a breath of fresh air!
Got My Book 3 years ago
Thanks for the recommendations. If you have any space in your schedule, I recommend at least giving it a try.