Best of luck, thoughts and prayers to your sister. I hope all goes well for her (and for you stepping in). And I liked your thankfulness comments. :) Especially that last one.

Glad to see you're doing SciFi month! Looking forward to your post on that. And I've always liked that cover of Wings of Fire (the blue one).
Got My Book 9 months ago
Thank you so much. I know from past experience that it's important to not let negativity get the upper hand or try to deal with big problems by myself.

It's my first time for SF Month, I am hoping to do even more next year. And the blue cover is nice, although Tsunami isn't my favorite character (I liked her a lot more by the end of the book though).
I hope your sister is doing well.

Here’s my Sunday Post!

Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!
Got My Book 9 months ago
Thank you.
I hope your sister will be OK, and that she won't need surgery! It must be very hard for her to have had to leave her classes and her job! I'm glad you and your family are so tight-knit and that you'll make sure your sister is well taken care of.
Sending healing, positive and strong vibes her way!
Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading!
Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews
Got My Book 9 months ago
Thank you, it is a blessing that everyone wants to help even if some aren't able to at this time. She is especially disappointed about school. She has been working her way through, which is taking longer than the usual amount of time, and it was finally her senior year. I am very proud of her for sticking it out though.
BrokenTune 9 months ago
I hope your sisters recovers soon.
Got My Book 9 months ago
Thank you, I appreciate it.
JL's Bibliomania 9 months ago
Prayers for your sister's physical health and your mental health during this stressful time
Got My Book 9 months ago
Thank you, we both appreciate it.
Mary (guest) 9 months ago
You certainly have a lot on your plate. I hope things improve very soon for your sister.
Got My Book 9 months ago
Thank you.
Oh goodness. What a lot going on - I'm sorry so much of it is so hard. I hope your sister is better soon and that she does not require surgery.

Wishing you all the best this week and hope it is much improved on last week. It's lovely that you are concentrating on the things you are thankful for. :)
Got My Book 9 months ago
Thankfully, this week has mostly gone better.
I'm sorry you had such a rough week, and I'm especially sorry about your sister :-/ I hope things get better for her and all of you soon. We will all understand if you can't visit the blogosphere as much.
Got My Book 9 months ago
Thanks. It is helping me make some decisions about where I want to focus at least.