M.J's Blog 3 years ago
Hey i am totally unable to open your website :-( i tried every other way. Its been a week now. I want to sign up to Bookish Bingo but i am not able to open is at all :-/ :-(
Great Imaginations 3 years ago
I know, but I don't know what I can do to help you. No one else has complained about this problem so it has to be something on your end. Have you tried opening it with another device?
M.J's Blog 3 years ago
Yeah.. i tried opening it with laptop as well.. :-( i also dont know whats the prob. I deleted all cookies and history and then tried again.. well may be my luck :-/ :-(
Great Imaginations 3 years ago
Is it possibly your country blocking the site? Where are you from?
M.J's Blog 3 years ago
I am from Pakistan.
Great Imaginations 3 years ago
Do they block certain websites? I don't know. But if they have some sort of filter, then we may be in it. Which is weird and doesn't make sense if you can read other blogs.
M.J's Blog 3 years ago
Yeah. They dont block certain websites. Infact it wasn't any Adult material type website.. haha.. may be some server problem. Anyways thanks once again for the concern. Maybe i should give up on Bookish Bingo now :-( thanks
Great Imaginations 3 years ago
I am so sorry. :( Some websites do get filtered unfairly out of countries that do block though. I just wish I knew how to fix it.
Great Imaginations 3 years ago
Also, Pakistan does block certain websites. There is a list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Websites_blocked_in_Pakistan It says blogspot is one of them, and since our blog used to be a blogspot blog, that might have something to do with it.
M.J's Blog 3 years ago
Oh alright. Thank u soo much for showing so much concern. :-) its fine i am following you here thats great enough too :-) goodluck ;-)
dflores131 (guest) 3 years ago
I need to correct you because when I saw it my eye started to uncontrollably twitch lol. Heckleck is not a Loor he is a Hort. The Loor you may be talking about is Tournour.