Tackling Mt. TBR 5 years ago
I was just checking into this. I'm trying to decide if I should apply a gift card so I don't have such a tiny charge on my account. LOL!
KindleRomance 5 years ago
I finally got a PayPal account because of these kinds of things. When I used to buy a lot from Fictionwise (sad moment at its demise), I got tired of Visa putting a fraud warning on my card so I had to call them! Kobo is even worse because you can only buy one book at a time. Silly - amazes me that they stay in business. Plus, they have the worst organization of their books unless you know exactly what you want.
Tackling Mt. TBR 5 years ago
I agree, Kobo isn't user friendly at all. I don't do PayPal and I don't want any drama with my card, so I may have to hold off for now. I've already got more books than I could ever read anyway, but it's tough to pass up a good deal.
KindleRomance 5 years ago
Agree!! Not worth the hassle to save a few bucks. There's enough stress in the world without creating our own:-)
KindleRomance 5 years ago
75off for 75% and 80Nvbr for 80% off are also worth trying.
I used that 75% and 80% coupon to great success too. But the 95% coupon isn't working for me :(

Anyhoo, I have already did a big haul over at Kobo with the multiple use 50% coupon: AFS50. I am SO broke. :'(
KindleRomance 5 years ago
I had a hard time finding anything that the coupon worked on. I have a hard time finding anything on that site period. Did you post what you bought? I'd love to see if there's something I missed.
I didn't post it. But did bought a 2 books by Kichiku Neko/TogaQ from Guilt|Pleasure publication. It's Father Figure and New York Minutes. Father Figure is a M/M taboo psychological thriller and New York Minute is a M/M romance graphic novel.

Then a couple of kinky femdom reads. And gods knows what else. Altogether 11 to 12 books!
KindleRomance 5 years ago
Sounds great! Can't beat getting deals when you read a lot.
I am drained and Xmas is coming.