KindleRomance 5 years ago
I hope you find books if you're interested. The m/m selection wasn't that great for me, but I found a few authors that I can try out. The big win for me were some of the computer books since they are so darn expensive. Now I can take the time to really read through them to see if they are worth buying.
Ultramarine 5 years ago
I saw it on their website. I'm not into "renting" books I want them for myself to read whenever I want to.. how does it go? you don't get a file? just access?

Also, One to tell the Grandkids by Kristina M. Sanchez is free there. Check it out. I haven't read it YET but already bought it. This is the second book of the author. I read the first one and LOVED it
Ultramarine 5 years ago

KindleRomance 5 years ago
The book is sent to your device.

Per the Amazon site:
Kindle Unlimited is a subscription that offers you unlimited access to over 600,000 Kindle books and over 2,000 audiobooks with Whispersync for Voice. You can keep up to ten books at a time and there are no due dates. Read your Kindle Unlimited books on any Kindle device or free Kindle reading apps.
Ultramarine 5 years ago
But what happens when you finish the ten you have? You 'return' them?
KindleRomance 5 years ago
Yes. You can return them as you finish them and check others out.
Ultramarine 5 years ago
But in the end of your membership you can keep some?
KindleRomance 5 years ago
I'm not sure, but I doubt it. Unless it was stored on a device that wasn't connected to the internet, I'm pretty sure they would delete it from your reading device.
Ultramarine 5 years ago
Strange. Well I guess if I wouldn't have so many specific books I wanted to read it could have been nice. Though I still prefer having the book..