lmao! I hadn't seen it. That's hilarious! I was actually hoping Jon Snow would open his eyes, too. lol
Thank you for sharing!
As the page turns.. 2 years ago
yep me too! I guess we just have to wait and see!
Can't wait!!!!
I'm doing everything I need to do early and then turning off my phone. I want nothing disturbing me during the premiere. lol
charlton 2 years ago
I'm hoping Jon will be forever embodied in Ghost!
Just 20 minutes to go! :)
Char's Horror Corner 2 years ago
Now here we are on Monday and we STILL don't know, dammit!!
I was so angry! haha! Come on, Writers! It's been 5 years and they're going to make us wait more?? Arggg. Well, I guess I can sort of understand why they delayed it. I guess they wanted to reinforce for the audience Melisandre's power so if she does resurrect him it won't feel like it came out of left field. By the way, I kept eyeing Ghost to see if there was anything human about him. lol!

But what a great ep it was, right?
Char's Horror Corner 2 years ago
I know! We haven't seen that much of Ghost before, so I was eyeing him pretty carefully!

I still have not accepted that he's dead and am hoping for some kind of miracle next week.
(A girl can dream!)
charlton 2 years ago
Okay,that kinda sucks.I don't know anything more about Snow,but I did find out what happens
when the "Red Lady" takes her necklace off.

I guess Jon Snow is dead,but we can always hope for vengeance!
I liked seeing Arya starting combat training,even though she's blind.
And it looks like the Sand Snakes are staging a coup,which is kinda cool I always liked Dorne.
lol That final scene was awesome. Although, some people on Twitter were posting screenshots from S4 when Melisandre was bathing w/o her necklace on. However, I think they are blowing that out of proportion since Melisandre is like the Queen of illusion.

The Arya scene was great as was the Sand Snakes! I love when she says that Dorne will never be ruled by weak men again. Cause the ladies are taking over! haha

I think Jon is definitely dead, but I think he will be resurrected because he is too important to the plot. I think he's going to unite the North, the Targs, etc. I think he had to die in order to be freed from his vows so that he can now leave the Wall. And I loved that we found that Melisandre saw him in her fires fighting at Winterfell. For those who have read the books, can you refresh my memory: in the books, Melisandre sees him in the fire but we (readers) never discover what exactly it is she saw, right? That is new info for us book readers?
Char's Horror Corner 2 years ago
If memory serves, (and it might not, because 5 years!), we were not privy to what she saw.

I like the Sand Snakes too, and the blind Arya training. (A female Daredevil?)

Also, Brienne! They should rename her Brienne the Badass!! She was always one of my favorites, so I'm psyched to see her get more face time on the show.
charlton 2 years ago
Ah yes,Brienne,she is the shit!

@Rachel
I read the books but I don't remember them coming out and saying what Melisandre saw in the flames.
Char's Horror Corner 2 years ago
That's it! I'm gonna call her Brienne THE SHIT! LOL
charlton 2 years ago
lol! Agree with Brienne THE SHIT! haha!

Char, thanks for responding to my question. :)
Yo, how's life? I see you around occassionaly, but with no posts, just wanted to make sure things were ok.
Hey Bookstooge! Thanks for checking in on me. That's so sweet of you. :) Life has been a bit hectic for a few months. Nothing bad, thankfully, just that I started a new job (which is great!), but my commute doesn't leave me with much time for much of anything. I'm out of the house by 6:45 a.m. and get home at about 7 p.m. then I'm in bed by like 10 'cause I'm old, so I only have a few hours to eat dinner, etc. I'm so tired that I don't even read in the evenings. Then my weekends are filled with chores and errands. I'm still trying to navigate my time. Ah, sorry to whine.
Heh, it's not whining. It sounds like "life" to me :-) Glad it isn't bad stuff.
I feel for you with the whole "weekend chores/errands" thing.
Stay sane...
I've been missing you, so I'm happy to see you here, even just for a sec. I hope things continue to go well with your new job.
charlton 1 year ago
Seems like it's been a while since you posted Rachel,glad everything is alright. :)
Awww! Thanks so much for the kind words and well wishes, Guys! I'm going to try to set aside some time this weekend to post some reviews. I think I get too bogged down by the idea that I have to write a lot when really a few lines will do.