RedT Reads Randomly 9 years ago
Hey Petra. I enjoy your posts! Texas A&M University -- their sports teams and students and alumni are known as Aggies (derived from Agricultural, because the A and M used to stand for Agricultural and Mechanical, but no longer because they now offer so much more.
RedT Reads Randomly 9 years ago
I was thinking you were not; I am sure that a few days ago I read where you were from, but have forgotten by now, which is a thing I do a lot (forget, I mean). I use age as an excuse, but . . .
RedT Reads Randomly 9 years ago
Ooh, both cool places, and both were on my list of places to see when I cared about traveling. Now I kind of prefer my armchair by means of books and internet.
RedT Reads Randomly 9 years ago
Probably way more than you wanted to know. And I haven't yet figured out how to make paragraphs -- it keeps making new comments instead! Hope your day is fine.
RedT Reads Randomly 9 years ago
Thanks. I tried that earlier and decided it must not work on tablets.
RedT Reads Randomly 9 years ago
Nope, still doesn't work for me. Thanks tho!
RedT Reads Randomly 9 years ago
Me neither. When anything goes wrong, I have to wait until Richard can take a look at it. I think I have the condition where being in close proximity to anything electronical or mechanical causes it to malfunction.
Lovely bio. :)
RedT Reads Randomly 9 years ago
Thank you. I like yours as well. Also jealous -- I need to learn how to make stuff like that work.
Thank you! I wish I could say I was super creative, but I used a website to make it. It's a free photo editor called Lunapic. Here is the link: http://www162.lunapic.com/editor/
RedT Reads Randomly 9 years ago
Thanks for the link. I've been trying to make such sites work for me, but me and my tablet are unsophisticated in these things. I will keep trying though, one of these days I will get the hang of it.
Happy Reading