I'm reading two of these. I have the sample for Hollow World and have only just started it. You may have added to my tbr though.
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
I'm kind of a TT freak, and in the past I've found it's kind of hard to find, but suddenly in the last couple of years, it seems to be exploding as a genre. I don't think I will be getting tired of it any time soon. So Just One Thing? And which other?
Hollow World. Although I just sent for a sample of Contingency. I'm generally sceptical of teenage lead characters but this sounds potentially interesting. Have you read Time Shifters by Shanna Lauffey? Best new TT I've come across in a long time.
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
I haven't. But Thanks, she yells over her shoulder as she rushes off to check it out.
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
Oh, I have, it's already in my TBR pile. Moving it up now.
SilverThistle 4 years ago
I've got Hollow World on my kindle I think (after seeing you post about it) and that other series you raved about is on my TBR list. The Space Between I haven't read (yet) because it's only available here as part of an anthology and I don't really have an interest in the other stuff. I'll probably break down sooner and later and get it though. Does it fit in before the new one that's coming?
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
Is it still only available in the anthology? Because in the US, it was released in April as a standalone at Amazon.
And I was raving? Oh dear, reminder to self to tone it down -- I would hate to steer anyone wrong just because I was irrationally and relentlessly going on endlessly about how much I seriously loveloveloved everything I read this month. (Tone it down and keep a lower profile)
SilverThistle 4 years ago
HAhah, no, raving is a good thing! Raving as in 'Raved about it', or 'rave review'. Not raved as in 'raving looney', lol.

Yeah, the novella isn't a standalone here yet, at least it was a couple of weeks ago when I checked :(
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
Whew (about the raving.)
And Rats! (about the unavailability)
I've got the extended sample (Hollow World) and started reading it yesterday. So far I like it!
Ilhem 4 years ago
I'm getteing more and more excited about The Chronicles of St. Mary's! I love time travel stories too, but good ones are hard to find.
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
You saw Lora's note above, right?
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
And I'm excited for you. Hope you like it as much as I did.
Ilhem 4 years ago
Now I did.:)
Stephen King's 11/22/1963 is also pretty well done. I'd recommend it to TT fans.
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
It's on my list as well. Too many things on my list
Time Shifters is 92 pages and 11/22/1963 is 500+ pages. I know which one I would read first. ;)
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
Good point. And that is one of the items I wish my Kindle told me. Sometimes I want to choose a book based on number of pages, and the only way to do that (if you can't remember, which I never can) is click back to Amazon.
So anyway, thanks for that bit of knowledge because, yes, it does make the next choice much easier.
I can't get that info from Amazon on my phone, so usually get it from Goodreads. It has affected some of my choices. Generally I prefer books under 300 pages although I make exceptions.