Bark's Book Reviews 4 years ago
I do this nearly every time I attempt to post!
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
Yay! I'm glad to not be the only one. It's really maddening. When I just do it once in awhile, it's not too bad, but this was the fourth time in two days -- and maybe I've only posted four so . . .
Familiar Diversions 4 years ago
Most of my posts are written entirely outside of BookLikes and then pasted into BookLikes, so I've thankfully avoided this problem. Although, when I first started using this site, I had a horrible time remembering that "save" meant "publish this post" and kept messing up.
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
I would do that too, but I use a tablet, and was too cheap to buy a word processing package, and the free ones are pretty crappy (at least the ones I've tried), and I don't use it much for typing except for on this site. It may becoming a big enough issue for me that I might have to reconsider a purchase.
Familiar Diversions 4 years ago
I hate even commenting using my tablet. I'm impressed that you write whole posts using one!
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
I'm not sure it's impressive so much as that I'm just so stubbornly obstinate. I'm going to make it work no matter what, even if it doesn't.
Spare Ammo 4 years ago
The save button should be far, far away from every other button. If I don't post too soon then I inadvertently delete the whole post. Then I go write it in my wordpress blog and just copy it over.
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
Deleting the whole post! Major frustration.
Tackling Mt. TBR 4 years ago
I am constantly editing stuff after I've posted it. I will probably have to edit this comment. I liked your post though, because I thought both the cover and title were amusing. :)
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
Lol -- edit this comment. Exactly, I do that all the time.
SilverThistle 4 years ago
I do the 'mad scramble edit' regularly. You're not alone :D

I'm always puzzled what the people who give hearts must think of me with my mental half posts. lol.

Spare Ammo 4 years ago
They're happy someone besides themselves does it.
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago
I know, that's exactly what I'm thinking -- that everyone thinks I'm stupid.
But I don't think you or your posts are half mental -- lol. Not at all mental. In fact, you sound erudite, intelligent and witty.
Yep. I do this a lot. If you see a post from me that looks incomplete, wait 5 minutes and it will change.
RedT Reads Randomly 4 years ago