Kitty Horror 4 years ago
You're a book tease. ;)
Scarlet's Web 4 years ago
I would share if I could, but gotta ask him first lol. Soon as he says it's ok to say anything I'll be sure to post, it really is the best horror I have read in a long time. My son keeps asking me what's happening cause of my reactions and expressions and I'm not even going to mention the noises lol.
From Dark Places 4 years ago
One of those moments where you say, I know some really hot gossip, yeah tell me, tell me. Sorry I can't I swore I'd never tell.
Slaps forehead - why say anything then ;)
Scarlet's Web 4 years ago
LOL I just had to share with someone. I had just had a.. WTF! No! He's not gonna go there is he? OMG he did! That is so freakin sick and wrong and brilliant at the same time.. kinda moment.
From Dark Places 4 years ago
When you can you'll have to say, intrigued already.
Scarlet's Web 4 years ago
I'll be sure to send you a recommendation soon as it's on GR and post there and on here which book it is as soon as I get the OK from him :)
Scarlet's Web 4 years ago
I have spoken to the author and he said it's cool to tell you guys. So here it is, I am beta reading through Kyle M. Scotts soon to be released novel Devils Day!
From Dark Places 4 years ago
Cool thanks, will look out for it.
Bark's Book Reviews 4 years ago
Is this a new author? I can't find him on Goodreads. Can you keep us posted when it's released because you make me want it.
Scarlet's Web 4 years ago
It's his first full length novel but he has a collection of shorts out called Consumed: Volume 1. You can find it on my favourite of 2014 shelf on goodreads, it's also a very good read thought I gotta say, this novel knocks his shorts right out the water. I'll link his author page for you. https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8180038.Kyle_M_Scott
Bark's Book Reviews 4 years ago
Thanks Scarlet, I'll go check it out. I typed in his name wrong and the GR search sucks when you do that.
Scarlet's Web 4 years ago
You're very welcome :) I haven't been so excited about a book like this in forever, I feel like a kid lol
Kitty Horror 4 years ago
I'll be on the look out for this. Do you know when it's going to be published?