Familiar Diversions 3 weeks ago
I get the same thing sometimes. I checked in a mirror and it didn't seem to be very obvious, even though it felt like it should look enormously obvious.
I’m gonna look into a mirror because I feel self-conscious about it all!
a TeMPLe of WoRDS 3 weeks ago
I'm going to sound like my mother here (I'm going through this muscle/tennis elbow thing, and the lectures...), but have you looked it up on one of those things like webMD or something to see if there is anything you can do?
a TeMPLe of WoRDS 3 weeks ago
My original reply was going to be something sarcastic/snarky like, "You really should find a new hobby for handling stress," but I haven't been here in so long, I wasn't sure if you'd laugh :/
So, WebMD feels like scare tactics to me. I have two MDs in the house so I asked them first but if it’s on mine I go to Mayo. I probably would. We were all jokingly yelling at each other to fuck IDF and that helped.
a TeMPLe of WoRDS 3 weeks ago
I'm actually not a fan of WebMD myself, but that's the one I see most people say they looked at, which is why I recommend it. (My mother is an Occupational Therapist, which is why she's lecturing me on the tennis elbow thing, so I understand.)

I've had an eye twitch before, but it was just something that happened every once in awhile and didn't bother me. I can't imagine what it would be like if it was enough to bother me.

They say that the edibles are very beneficial (or the oils) for different things, so if you end up going that route, I'm curious to see how it goes. I, too, have never been interested in trying pot, but I'm always interested to hear if it does actually work for things, since some scientists/doctors say yes and some scientists/doctors say no.
I’ll let you know. If things get less stressful and my eye stops twitching, I may not. Or I may just to try: not really interested in smoking, but edibles? Yes.
Debbie's Spurts 3 weeks ago
I don't think an eye twitch indicates immune deficiency (not a doctor or in any way qualified to give health advice). But if IDFs checklist rings true for other symptoms, definitely run some blood work. Some of even the minor ID things can make it dangerous. If emergency room doctors don't know about the condition; some of the immunoglobulin ones even make normal blood transfusions deadly. Don't have to deal with IDF if there's an issue with that organization just to lookup the checklist online. https://primaryimmune.org/resource-center?f%5B%5D=type%3Apublication#search
IDF? I love the Israel Defense Force! But I will check that out.

My parents who both have MDs think this is unlikely. (Yeah, doctors in the family are my go-go. I will still look at the checklist, though, because otherwise I'll get worried.)
Debbie's Spurts 3 weeks ago
Oops -- my bad. I saw "fuck IDF" on a medical post and jumped to "Immune Deficiency Foundation" ...
I follow the IDF on twitter :D
Mystereity 3 weeks ago
Try CBD instead. It has virtually no THC, so no "high" but helps a lot with anxiety
It’s not anxiety so much as stress. It’s.... different? I’ll look into CBD, thanks!
Mystereity 3 weeks ago
I don't know where my last cmment went but CBD does a lot for relaxation, but without the high. It's also great for headaches
That sounds... pretty awesome, actually.
CBD oil is legal most states and it has the chemical that stops spasms.
Sweet. I will see about that. I don't like the idea of feeling stoned, so sounds like CBD might be the way to go.
Yes, no THC so no stoner effects. It's actually from hemp rather than the sativa strains that get you stoned.
Debbie's Spurts 3 weeks ago
I've seen some studies that say it helps with sleep issues, too.
I'll have to look more into where I can get some, and if I can legally. Probably since my state is allowing pot. It's just the listened shops aren't up yet...

I'll probably try pot once it's legal, too, just to try. I'm thinking edibles, although I'll know to be careful with that.