Comments: 11
A Bit Bookish 6 years ago
The Giver was so amazing, it blew my mind as a kid. I just recently found out there was a series as well, I'm glad it's good! Going on the list.
There are a total of 4 books. They all follow different characters in different parts of the same world. And, they come together in the end. Loved the entire quartet. :)
A Throne of Books 6 years ago
Yayy! I heard several complaints on the fact that the books didn't all follow the same characters but I assumed they would link together in the end somehow! :D I can't wait and as for A Bit Bookish, yes read it! I'm loving so far and wishing I had read it when I was younger! :)
A Bit Bookish 6 years ago
I love the idea of different characters all being connected in the end, it sounds amazing!
Midu Reads 6 years ago
I think I would have enjoyed it more back then too
A Bit Bookish 6 years ago
Same, wish I had known about it. Oh well, more fun for us now!
Midu Reads 6 years ago
Isn't there a movie too?
A Throne of Books 6 years ago
I know the first one got a movie recently. I think that was the first time I realized the Giver wasn't a standalone novel. I never saw it though because I wanted to reread the book first. (I may rent it soon!)
Midu Reads 6 years ago
Let me know how you find it, if you do! :-)
Will do! :)
A Bit Bookish 6 years ago
Let me know if you watch it, I've seen the actors on new copies of The Giver at Barnes & Noble but I haven't heard anything about the movie itself, so I've been wondering about it too. Hope it doesn't suck.