Hol 6 years ago
I might take that dare! Oh by the way, I'm really sorry I haven't read or commented on The Troop over at HA. I've joined a new book club, so have that book to read, and am blooming sick again, so listening to audio books mostly. Again, really sorry. If I don't get it read in time, I'll definitely join in next months. Do I have until the end of the month to read it?
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
Sure. The Troop is being read as the group read in Horror Aficionados and there is also a buddy read going on for Bad Apples as well. You can pop into the conversations at any time. We would be happy to hear your thoughts. :)
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well again. *gentle hugs* :(
Hol 6 years ago
Thanks. Oh don't worry, I'm nowhere near as bad as before, so it's not too bad. Plus I'm ALWAYS sick lol! I completely missed the buddy read for Bad Apples; I realise now that that was the one you meant for me to join. Sorry, I can be an idiot at times. I'll head over and investigate properly!
Hol 6 years ago
Found it. Sorry I'm late to it. I'll post on the thread ASAP.
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
Really, no worries! It's on for the entire month, so if you're not into right now, don't fret. I just thought you could add your unique insights to the conversation. :)
Hol 6 years ago
Unique insights!? Your too nice...more like weak insights lol! I'll definitely head over before the months up :)
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
I'll look forward to it. :)
Oh, I just might have to give this a try. I grew up in a small creepy town, so I totally get it, and it's also why I ended up moving 1600 miles away :-*
Hol 6 years ago
Was it that bad Kate!?
Let's just say, I'm a happier, healthier person today because I moved far away. Also, isn't it interesting how the mind works, when you recall/remember things, both good and bad from the past? I think it's a fascinating subject, one that deserves exploration, and makes good art.