lol I'm sure it's the kind of sleep that leads to seeing a light at the end of a long tunnel. :)
Nah, nope, not closing my eyes !
Kitty Horror 6 years ago
If I can't sleep tonight I'll know who to blame!! ;)
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
I especially love that one way back in the corner. I believe he has some blood on his clown suit?
Nice, thanks for pointing that guy out. I was looking right over him- **Snicker**
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
LMAO!
good thing clowns don't bother me .... :D
But I had the most absurd nightmare dream two nights ago. That was one of the strangest dreams I ever had .
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
Oh yeah? Do tell!
yes yes I wanna hear it too :D
For some weird reason I was stuck in an infant body ,maybe 3 or 4 months old and I was being chased. I kept trying to get up and run but of course being in 3-4 months old body you don't get far :p Than when shit hit the fan , THOR of all people picks me up shakes me and screams " you puny little creature , think you can hide in an infant??" And he tosses me, right when I'm about to hit some , I wake up. ... Like I said BIZARRE . Oh and of all the ways I imagined Thor picking me up , that was not even on the list . Just saying ;)
Okay you are right that was a weird one. I wish I knew how to interrupt dreams I bet that one would be fascinating. Do you thing we as active readers have more interesting dreams or because we are just more creative and descriptive in the first place ?
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
I think maybe that since readers visualize and imagine things ably, our brains may be trained to show us some messed up shit at night. It's just a theory. :)
Snoopy, that sure was a messed up dream!
I'm almost scared to find out what the dream would mean. They probably lock me up for good lol.
But I do think that if we readers have more vivid dreams than others, more so of we read a lot and a lot of books mix, our minds trying to sort it out maybe .
Now I wish I just wish I could have a dream of Thor coming and carrying me to his bed , in my own body would be nice too ...lol
Think sexy strong mostly naked Thor thoughts before going to bed- no helpless baby thoughts. That would be sod rightening being stuck in a no mobile body !!! Talk about horror, Stephen King might want some of that
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
LMAO I believe Yodamom is giving you some good advice there. Sexy Thor thoughts. That's where it's at. :)
Thanks. I will do that :) The only time I want to be immobile in Thor's presence is when Im sandwiched between him and the captain ;) ...okay enough * runs of to a cold shower*