Yay!
Char's Horror Corner 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing my nerdy excitement with me! (I hope you're feeling a little better today.)
Actually, I'm feeling surprisingly well. I think it's all the Deadpool. I'm gearing up to read about his marriage to Scott Summer's time-traveling son. Which is apparently canon.

I may not have the nerdy excitement about the same books, but I love nerdy excitement no matter what it's about! If this particular book is yours? Then yay indeed.
Char's Horror Corner 5 years ago
I'm glad to hear it. YAY for Deadpool! :)
Indeed. Have you had a chance to pop open this baby yet?

I need to read the Rowe book I have! It's on my list of Chizine books to read, though!
Char's Horror Corner 5 years ago
You DO need to read the Rowe book!! Which one is it? They were both excellent, so it doesn't really matter.
I have not had the chance to crack this open yet, but I'm hoping...if everything goes well with my packing later...that I can begin my adventure tonight. *squeak*
Enter, Night.

I should bump that up after I finish Floating Boy. I'm soooooo close. I'll take it to work tomorrow! I promised someone I'd finish - well, now I have to start - Infinity Gauntlet and all my books are at home, so I'm reading comics today on the laptop.

And I'm glad it came before your trip.
Char's Horror Corner 5 years ago
Oooh, I thought Enter, Night was SO good. It really put me in mind of old stories like Salem's Lot-the whole evil in a small town thing. The characters were awesome too, I still think about them all the time.
It was bent so I got it real cheap, too.

I'm going to do that as my ChiZine after Floating Boy. Sighs. I still have the Hexslinger series, too. *pretends I can ignore Deadpool comics that long...*
Char's Horror Corner 5 years ago
LOL It's a wonderful problem to have, isn't it? Tons of great (we hope!) books to read. I am thankful every day for the books and for people to discuss them with. :)
ChiZine has never let me down. Not once.

And Deadpool... well, fuck Joe Kelly's run, but otherwise I'm having fun. I want to finish Kelly's run just to be like, 'I did it, and I know all of Deadpool's history,' but I'm having trouble getting back to it. For now, Cable and Deadpool. Or the weirdest marriage ever.
Bark at the Ghouls 5 years ago
Can't wait to read your review :)
High 5^
Char's Horror Corner 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing my excitement with me. :)
Char's Horror Corner 5 years ago
Thanks for commenting! I'm psyched to start it today. :)