I have not listened to one of these, yet. They have all been requested :D
Char's Horror Corner 3 weeks ago
OMG!! YOU and HIDDEN BODIES? They made me fall in love with Joe. Which is all kinds of wrong. If you listen to them, you'll see. (The first season of the show was fantastic also, it came to Netflix a few days ago and season two will be coming.)
I didn't know it was a show too. Bring on the joe :d I love the wrong guy
Char's Horror Corner 3 weeks ago
Then mark my words, the show-the audiobooks-you will LOVE them!
Emerjas 3 weeks ago
YOU (both the book and first season) was so good! I still need to get to Hidden Bodies. That will have to be one of my 2019 goals.
Char's Horror Corner 3 weeks ago
Wasn't it? I was pleasantly surprised at how good the show was. The actors are outstanding!
P.S. Hidden Bodies was even crazier than YOU! (I was able to get both audios from my library, via Overdrive.)
Emerjas 3 weeks ago
The actors were fantastic on it. I’m excited for the next season.
My library had the first audio on Overdrive, but not the second, which is part of the reason why I haven’t gotten to it. It’s not fun switching from a great audio to reading it in the middle of a series. But you’re really making me want to get to it now!
I just bought the Audio of You on Google Play for $5...I got $10 off because it was my first audiobook from them. I'm going to try and listen to it next.
I've been meaning to get to You and Hidden Bodies. I definitely want to read You before I watch the show. Maybe I'll go with the audio.
Char's Horror Corner 3 weeks ago
The audio is PHENOMENAL!
Also, there is a free download, (or at least there was), on Audible of Caroline Kepnes interviewing Santino Fontana about his audio portrayal of Joe, the main character in both books. To me, he will always be the voice of Joe.