Portable Magic 6 years ago
I suppose it's more of a set than a prop, so it's not on here, but I'd like to live in Bag End.
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
Me too! :)
Portable Magic 6 years ago
I'm a Hobbit by nature. Especially the second breakfasts.
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
How could anyone be against second breakfast? Plus there's the whole no shoes thing. Imagine no more uncomfortable heels! (Not that I wear them anymore anyway, but still...)
It's gotta be James Bond's Aston Martin.
Mmmm. EM-208 Droid :D
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
LOL I could've guessed that one, Grim! :)
XD Yeah, pretty much, right?
LaytonReads 6 years ago
Either Frodo's Sting or the X-Files badge. I couldn't make up my mind!
Kitty Horror 6 years ago
The light sabre or the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang flying car.
A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
So much geeky goodness! I'd have a hard time deciding! And Char...we went on a Star Trek cruise in 1997. We met George Takei and many other stars. :)
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
Voracious, that is super cool! I'm envious.
A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
It was a great time even though I was 6 months pregnant. LOL

Funny story: My husband was still an active duty Marine, so he took his dress blues on the cruise for the formal dinner. We were in line to meet the Captain before the official dinner and George Takei was a few people behind us. He brought his mom on the cruise (she's tiny!) and his now husband Brad. Anyway, we're waiting and waitng and we hear him talking behind us (yes, his voice is very deep) and then I happened to turn back to see how long the line was behind us and he caught my eye, pointed to Ralph's back and said, "That's an excellent uniform. Where did you buy it?" I poked Ralph and he turned around and said with a grin, "I earned it, Sir." George's eyes got wide and he said, "Oh, my!" then apologized profusely for not immediately recognizing a Marine uniform. In his defense, there were a lot of different types of uniforms floating about and he was busy talking to a lot of people. He probably didn't look all that close at the uniform (from behind, too) before asking the question. But we were tickled. lol

Then, after dinner, we were walking through the casino and Robert O'Reilly (Gowron) comes rushing up to us, introduces himself and says, "Out of everyone on board I figured you might be interested in seeing the pics of my newborn triplets. Everyone else is getting irritated with me." We laughed (remember I was 6 months pregnant) and we looked at the pics. Oh, crap! They had his eyes! lmao
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
Gowron of the bulgy eye fame!! That's awesome!
(And I typed that before I read the last line of your post. LMAO!)
Seriously though, that's really cool and I enjoyed hearing about it. Thank you for sharing. :)
A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
You're welcome! I don't know if they still do the cruises, but they should if they don't. It was fun! They didn't just have Star Trek actors. Our cruise had make up people, prop makers, writers, management and some Babylon 5 actors because the ST:Voyager ones couldn't make it as originally scheduled. Some very cool workshops and things, too. We also talked to Robin Curtis and her hubby for awhile.
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
That's just the pinnacle of ST nerdiness! I love it. :)
Kitty Horror 6 years ago
I just googled theses cruises and found a top ten of wacky cruises.
I'm not sure a 'Saw' cruise would be very relaxing. ;)
I'd go on the Saw cruise!
A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
I will pass, pass, pass on the Saw cruise. I would definitely go on another Star Trek Cruise and I'm old enough to go on the Cougar cruise, though I'm not single. And I'd probably scare the youngsters since I'm a Domme. lol
I would go on a cougar cruise with you to laugh and take pictures when you freak the young things out!
A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
LOL They would Kneel Before Zod! hehe
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
Kitty Horror, LOL at the nudity cruises!! And also, EWWWWW.

And a quilt lovers cruise? What's the point of being on a boat at sea if you're just going to be inside sewing?
I got a kick out of that list, thanks for posting it!
Kitty Horror 6 years ago
I know, the quilt lovers one was weird. LOL
Livros.by.Ropis 6 years ago
The Mulder's FBI Badge :-P Huge X-files fan!
Kitty Horror 6 years ago
I was a big fan of the X-files. Might have to go back and watch some of the series again. ;)
Char's Horror Corner 6 years ago
A friend of mine is re-watching the entire show from start to finish. In a way, I'm a little envious. :)
Kitty Horror 6 years ago
I have a lot of dvds and recorded shows to watch but I might have to make time to rewatch at least the first season.
I'm still in season one -_- (Unless you're talking about someone else. But I'm rewatching as well. I haven't had the time/inclination/whatever - but I haven't been watching anything else.) Anyway, it's all on Netflix :D