Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 4 months ago
Retail hell :/ I hope to get out of that soon, although the pressure is off. I got into grad school, just because retail hell.

I hope you find some awesome position as a PA, and that you continue to love that work. Or that you find any work that you love and continue to have success there.
a TeMPLe of WoRDS 4 months ago
Thanks, Grim. Yeah, I finally quit because I just couldn't handle it anymore. It wasn't the customers or even the work - been doing that since I was sixteen. It was management and their dogs - you just can't do a good job anymore without people thinking you're trying to take their job, and making you miserable to get you to quit. Well, they won. Almost a year in and I just couldn't - and had to take anxiety medicine just to get through a day. So so sad.
Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 4 months ago
Management can suck.
a TeMPLe of WoRDS 4 months ago
Ain't that the truth.
Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 4 months ago
Aw, yeah. It seems like especially in retail hell. I also have stopped giving much of a fuck. My parents have literally said they don't care if I get fired, and the do a small dance because grad school. So things like staying late? I've just stopped doing it, and have stopped worrying about what management thinks.
a TeMPLe of WoRDS 4 months ago
I'm proud of you on the Grad School.

It's nice to be young and not have to worry haha. I've never been happier than I am doing personal assistant stuff, so hopefully this and editing will work for me, but it also means that I don't leave my house much because I obsess and work my butt off at my job.
Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 4 months ago
I like not leaving the house, to be honest...

And yeah, well, I'm not that young, but I'm blessed to have this amazing support system. And thanks, yeah, phew, so much angst and worrying. And then I got in, and I can't wait for it to be September now.
Debbie's Spurts 4 months ago