BrokenTune 1 year ago
Hi. Welcome to BookLikes. Have you explored any of the discussions connected with the bingo, yet?

Just in case you wanted to go explore. :D
unobtainabelle 1 year ago
Thanks for the link! Still figuring out this interface, so helpful links are great. :)
Jessica (HDB) 1 year ago
Welcome to Booklikes and to bingo! Great selections :).
unobtainabelle 1 year ago
Thanks! Your first one looks pretty interesting, too. I might have to find a way to add it to my list.
Moonlight Reader 1 year ago
It would be great if you would join the bingo discussion group and introduce yourself over there as well!

It's so cool that you found us from out in the regular world! Where did you see the game?
unobtainabelle 1 year ago
I just did, and everyone's so excited it's infectious! :) love this site so far

I actually was linked to it through a goodreads group I casually follow, and the bingo card seemed like a ton of fun to try. I've never done a book bingo before, but i was so far ahead in my goodreads challenge that it seemed like the perfect time to start.
Moonlight Reader 1 year ago
Very cool! I'm glad you joined us. If you have questions, feel free to post them in the discussion groups, or do a post with your questions & we will chime in with assistance. A lot of us came over in the great Goodreads migration of 2013, so we've been here a while and can help you figure stuff out. We're a friendly bunch!
unobtainabelle 1 year ago
Thank you! I definitely will ask if I need to. You guys really are so friendly, I already know I'm going to stick around for a while.
Welcome to Booklikes, (and Bingo!)
unobtainabelle 1 year ago
Thank you! :) Super excited to start.
Book Cupidity 1 year ago
A Taste for Monsters looks great - I am interested in hearing your thoughts :)

Yes, welcome, welcome - don't be shy, we don't bite! :)
unobtainabelle 1 year ago
Thank you!

I've heard lots of good things about it, so it seemed like a perfect choice for that square. :) Here's hoping it's as good as it looks!
charlton 1 year ago