Familiar Diversions 1 year ago
Oh, I'm so sorry.
BrokenTune 1 year ago
So sorry to hear.
Lillelara 1 year ago
I´m so sorry, too. I know how much it hurts to loose a beloved pet.
The Quilty Reader 1 year ago
I am so sorry. My golden, Jack, is 12, and I fear that his time is coming to a close. I adore him so much that just thinking about him being gone from my life breaks my heart.
Chris' Fish Place 1 year ago
I am sorry Moonlight Reader.
The Quilty Reader 1 year ago
He is hanging in there for now and every additional day with him feels like a gift.
Debbie's Spurts 1 year ago
Liking only in sympathy. I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
So sorry for your loss. Pets are important members of our families and it is so hard to lose them. It's heartbreaking.
But they are never just dogs, are they? I'm so sorry. My sympathies to you and to whomever else Tuna graced with their presence.
"Liking" only in support. I am so, so sorry, Chris.
Chris' Fish Place 1 year ago
Thank you.
Darth Pony 1 year ago
I'm so sorry, Chris. I've been there, and it isn't easy, especially when your mind plays tricks on you because you still subconsciously expect to see your pet in all the usual places. You have my deepest sympathy.

I still dream about the dog I had for 13 years, and she's been gone now for longer than I had her. I like to think she's checking up on me from the other side.
Over a dozen years later, we still see a little white cat out of the corner of the eye; and then she isn't there when we turn.
Murder by Death 1 year ago
It makes no difference whether you've lost a dog, a cat, a child; losing someone you love is gutting and grief is grief. I am so sorry you and Tuna were parted.
I'm so sorry. :(
I'm sorry too. It's been a year since I lost my dad - but I still mourn my cat that we had to put to sleep over five years ago, as well as dad. Grief is hard in all forms. Lots of people don't get how hard it is to lose a pet - but a whole lot more people do understand. 14 years is a long time to live and love anyone.

Also I love that her name was Tuna, because I would automatically have thought cat name - I love it even more as a dog name!
Obsidian Blue 1 year ago
I am so sorry.
Olga Godim 1 year ago
I'm sorry for your loss.
Midu Reads 1 year ago
*hugs*
Bark's Book Reviews 1 year ago
I am so very sorry. I know exactly how hard it is :( Healing thoughts and hugs.
Person Of Interest 1 year ago
It's never easy to loose our furry family members. :( So sorry Tuna is no longer with you and hope your loss eases with time.