logo

by Diane Kelly
sort by language
Meledstic
Meledstic rated it 9 years ago
This is a great series and this one is the best one yet. These books are definitely more "chick lit" than cozy mysteries, due to the fact that there is more "language", which doesn't bother me, but I know does bother some cozy fans. And there's more sex and thinking about sex. Anyway, this story ...
Murder by Death
Murder by Death rated it 9 years ago
I think this may be my favourite book in this series so far. I thought that the plot was a slightly different spin on the typical mystery - no murders for a start - and the need for Tara to be creative in order to bring down the 'bad guy'. I put this on my shelves as a cozy mystery, but really it's ...
Danielle's Reading Adventures
Danielle's Reading Adventures rated it 9 years ago
Ms. Kelly knows how to write a hilarious book. I have to say that I can see Nick's charm very well. Enjoyable read. Recommended.Reviewed in the July issue of Affaire de Coeur Magazine. http://affairedecoeur.com.
Danielle's Reading Adventures