logo

by R.J. Scott
sort by language
idamus
idamus rated it 7 years ago
Somehow it doesn't feel quite finished, I'm just not sure why
Lillian Francis
Lillian Francis rated it 7 years ago
4.25Glad to hear there may be another book.
Anke1028
Anke1028 rated it 7 years ago
After all the computer stuff at the beginning, it turned out to be a very good ending to the series. Both Josh and Manny were a very good fit.
Shahreen
Shahreen rated it 7 years ago
Doesn't Jake get a story??
blub
blub rated it 7 years ago
I actually liked this a lot better than all the other books in the series. The characters aren't actually kept in a safe house for a majority of the book doing nothing (well it doesn't feel like it anyway). Manny goes out to do field work and he takes Josh along for the ride to be his handler. I cou...
PattysPlayHouse
PattysPlayHouse rated it 7 years ago
I absolutely loved this entire series.
MM Good Book Reviews (Pixie's books)
4 HeartsFirst published at MM Good Book Reviewshttp://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/full-circle-by-rj-scott/Whoo hoo. Its Manny’s book. the one that I have been waiting ages for. Josh needs to know the truth so he leaves Sanctuary to hunt for answers. But, he didn’t count on Manny’s sha...
Stumbling Over Chaos
Stumbling Over Chaos rated it 8 years ago
Very good m/m romantic suspense in which Manny finds himself attracted to the son of a murderer, but can't let himself get distracted as the Bullen case hits critical.
Stumbling Over Chaos