logo

by Julie Garwood
sort by language
Wyvernfriend Reads
Wyvernfriend Reads rated it 5 years ago
In the time of William the Conquerer Elizabeth Montwright escaped the massacre of her family and now wants revenge. She dresses as a pesant and seeks aid from the baron Geoffrey Berkley who had routed the murderers. They find themselves attracted to each other and try to resist each other. All-...
Yona's Book World
Yona's Book World rated it 7 years ago
I enjoyed this book a lot because it made me laugh.There were a few annoying things but they were easy to forget.I recommended this book.
Skulls and Coffee
Skulls and Coffee rated it 7 years ago
Yet another romance book this year. I enjoyed this one set in Medieval England.The story of Geoffrey and Elizabeth was fun, spirited, and quick.
Skulls and Coffee
Skulls and Coffee rated it 7 years ago
TheBecks
TheBecks rated it 8 years ago
This is my second Garwood romance read in less than a week. This is unheard of for me... I very, very rarely read romance, but as I'm participating in a blog activity with a friend, I'm going for it and reading 5 of them this month. I read this one in place of a different one that my friend had sent...
Need help?