logo
Incorrect verification code

Hero - Community Reviews back

by Jessica Freely
sort by language
Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)
Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR) rated it 10 years ago
4.5 stars. What a beautiful story about two guys who could not be more perfect for each other. Both have become isolated and alone and manage to find each other. Just lovely.
MaiMai
MaiMai rated it 10 years ago
I was surprised that this story mirrored Rust Belt so closely, just from a different POV. There were a few new elements but not enough that it should be a different book IMO, although it does stop at a much earlier point than Rust Belt. Not what I expected at all and as such, I don't feel right rati...
Heidi Belleau Reads
Heidi Belleau Reads rated it 10 years ago
Really readable. After reading "Broken", which was fantastic, this story didn't quite live up to the same standard of character development and exploration of issues. It just didn't go as deep and wasn't quite as affecting. The conflicts didn't hold as much interest. However, on its own merits "Hero...
Bark at the Ghouls
Bark at the Ghouls rated it 12 years ago
I really like the way this woman writes her romances and I'm a sucker for both virginal and tortured heroes. Since this book features both I was destined to love it. It's not perfect but the romance is hot and sweetly tender at the same time, something difficult to come by in most of these books.
Need help?