logo

by Sherrilyn Kenyon
sort by language
Manga Maniac Cafe
Manga Maniac Cafe rated it 3 years ago
DNF I was listening to the audio book but it wasn't holding my attention, so on to something else.
Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents
Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents rated it 5 years ago
I liked this, but I think I need to go back and read the main series before continuing the series in order to have more of a connection with the characters. Sometimes this story felt like a middle grade read, and other times it felt like YA or almost mature YA.
elizabeth1929
elizabeth1929 rated it 6 years ago
I can not describe in words how much I loved this book. It was just...so... yeah, I'm speechless...
Rem's Blog
Rem's Blog rated it 6 years ago
Infinity: Chronicles of Nick (book 1)
DoctorDonna
DoctorDonna rated it 7 years ago
I've always really liked Nick in the dark Hunter series, so I was not disappointed. I is quite different from the dark Hunter series though.
She Thought What?!?! Rants, Raves, and In-Betweens
Infinity by Sherilyn Kenyon (Chronicles of Nick Series book 1)
philoSophie
philoSophie rated it 7 years ago
i couldn't even finish this one. a waste of money and time, though i didn't get past chapter 2. although the plot sounded amazing, the writing style was awful and nick was an extremely boring character.
Nerdilicious
Nerdilicious rated it 8 years ago
Really surprised by how much I loved this book.Nick is one of my faves in the DH series so to see him get his own is awesome. Plus it's from his younger years with "extra"Loved the humor and Nick and his mom
The Window Seat on a Rainy Day
The Window Seat on a Rainy Day rated it 8 years ago
I love Kenyon's Dark Hunter series. Therefore, I thought it was high time to read the Young Adult series - The Chronicles of Nick - which features one of the Dark Hunter characters as a teen. I know that a movie is being made and since some of MY favorite Dark Hunter characters are involved, I figur...
Book Talk
Book Talk rated it 8 years ago
As much as I hated it, I loved it too. Nick's mom couldn't be more overprotective than she let herself be, it annoyed the hell out of me. And such nicknames she gave to Nick, ugh utter grossness! One more thing I couldn't comprehend, why is it sooo necessary to make a 14-year old boy so wound up wit...
Need help?