logo

Mechele Armstrong - Community Reviews back

sort by language
Lyndi
Lyndi rated it 6 years ago
A couple laugh out loud moments, but fairly mediocre. If I had read this as Twilight fanfic, though, I would have been majorly impressed.
BUGGY
BUGGY rated it 7 years ago
Opening Line: "Taylor Graham hesitated outside the door." Originally published as an eBook, DINAH'S DARK DESIRE is only 131 pages long which you should bare in mind (unlike me) when purchasing the costly PB. A bonus short story (very short) has also been included. I read this book in a couple of hou...
jules0623
jules0623 rated it 7 years ago
Not sure why Phil would want Neo, tbh. He's a prick.
Tackling Mt. TBR
Tackling Mt. TBR rated it 8 years ago
This was a pretty good little novella. I liked all three of the main characters well enough and the truth or dare game was fun. The build up to the menage was great, but then once they got down to it, it was kind of underwhelming. So 3 stars, good for a one-time read.
Carolyn Cannot Live Without Books!
Carolyn Cannot Live Without Books! rated it 8 years ago
Short story. 64 pages.This book could easily have been stretched out to bring out more of the conflict and made the characters more sympathetic. If this would have been done I would have given the book a higher rating.
Wit and Sin
Wit and Sin rated it 9 years ago
Recommended ReadOriginally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/RRs/March10RR/anotherdreamanotherreality.ma.htmlIt’s been four months since a locked stairwell at a surprise birthday party brought Cassie, Aden, and Leo together. Yet while the threesome has no problems...
Wit and Sin
Wit and Sin rated it 9 years ago
Recommended ReadOriginally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/RRs/Feb10RR/anothernightanotherdream.MA.htmlIt’s Cassie’s twenty-fifth birthday and the last thing she wants is a party. So to say she isn’t jumping for joy when her friend throws her one is an understat...
grapeapril75 rated it 10 years ago
Super sexy menage tale!! Loved all the hot and steamy scenes. Well written story with lots of heart. A really interesting world is created and I am loving this sci-fi erotica! Can't wait for more!Great engaging characters! Oh, Lord the steamy was hot and heavy!! And oh so delicious!
grapeapril75 rated it 10 years ago
Super sexy menage tale!! Loved all the hot and steamy scenes. Well written story with lots of heart. The menage is also really well handled. A very interesting lifestyle! Love the steamy MM scenes!!Great engaging characters! Oh, Lord the steamy was hot and heavy!! And oh so delicious!
Need help?