logo

by S.J. Frost
sort by language
Letras y Bucles
Letras y Bucles rated it 7 years ago
Tengo una cierta debilidad por las historias fantásticas buenas, especialmente con vampiros. Pero soy de la escuela de Anne Rice, de Joss Whedon...de vampiros a la "vieja usanza", puros en su escencia y sin los entorpecimientos de la moral puritana. Hay muy pero muy malos exponentes en la literatura...
Mammarella rated it 7 years ago
This book did not agree with me at all :( I was less than impressed with author after reading the Conquest series, which I loved.2 stars.
Trisha Harrington's Blog
Trisha Harrington's Blog rated it 7 years ago
This was an amazing start to the series! I fell in love with Andreas and Titus, and yes, even Daniel. Natural Instincts wasn't what I had been expecting. In fact, I would say it was even better than I had been expecting. This is definitely one of those books fans of vampires who don't mind sweet and...
Romancing Riley
Romancing Riley rated it 7 years ago
3.5 stars. This was honestly, better than I expected it to be. It did however lose points toward the end for the Twilight-esque parts. Not a bad read though, I enjoyed it.
Candice
Candice rated it 7 years ago
This was actually a re-read for me since it had been a while since reading it and I wanted to continue with this series. I really liked the story and all the characters. Absolutely loved Titus, he was exactly what I think of when I think of a badass vampire. The POV changing all the time, while ...
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* rated it 8 years ago
I really enjoyed this book. I bought it when it first came out but never really had the urge to read it until I picked it for bingo. S.J. Frost is a hit or miss author for me where I've liked one of her stories but couldn't get much into the others I read by her.Regardless, I really liked this one b...
No Glitter Blown
No Glitter Blown rated it 8 years ago
Fun vamp story with some good twists and turns. Enough story that the sequel is being queued up.
Need help?