logo

by Rihito Takarai, Venio Tachibana
sort by language
Il Mondo di Lexy
Il Mondo di Lexy rated it 1 year ago
Un volume che per me è stato come il vuoto cosmico...Non mi ha lasciato nulla e anche la lettura è stata lenta e priva di emozioni tanto che non mi sono affezionata o sentita coinvolta neanche per un secondo. Protagonisti piatti e senza personalità e vicende banali e senza un che di interessante. Se...
Sheziss loves Zeshak
Sheziss loves Zeshak rated it 3 years ago
Cute serene faces that made me feel nothing.*****Review of the whole series.*****Volumes in the series: *****Read in Manga Rock.
books 'n shit
books 'n shit rated it 6 years ago
I can't help it. I'm a complete and total sucker for these types of manga (yaoi!) and when you mix in the poor English translations? Love. Instant love. It's so silly and so juvenile and seems even worse when the translations are a little off and I absolutely love it.
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* rated it 9 years ago
I loved this book but *sobs* I want to know what happens next!
coffee & ink
coffee & ink rated it 9 years ago
Unusually charming BL among Japanese school boys -- inexplicit, avoids usually uke/seme roles. The second volume (not yet out in English) is a little weaker and depends on forced misunderstandings, but the first volume handles the growing intimacy between the boys just right. I also like the scrat...
Need help?