logo

by Carol Lynne
sort by language
Mandy, I read obsessively
Mandy, I read obsessively rated it 7 years ago
Another one of the Cattle Valley saga, and like the others it is a nice dependable read.They both have tons of baggage and despite being very different in almost everyway they seem to fit well together.Sweet read, and not that heavy on the sex!
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* rated it 7 years ago
I've been following the Cattle Valley series since I started reading m/m a few years back. It's a series I find completely addicting and one I'm always willing to read (unless it's menage then I need a push to read it). I like the fact that the characters are always changing and new people come in w...
Cassandra Reads
Cassandra Reads rated it 7 years ago
This one seemed to end too fast. I liked both Aaron and Deacon, but I think it's been too long since I've read a Cattle Valley book, I had to think about who everyone was. too many people, each with their own story. I've read them all, but it's a lot to remember.
MM Good Book Reviews (Pixie's books)
3 1/2 HeartsFirst published at MM Good Book Reviews http://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/shadow-soldier-by-carol-lynne/Deacon owns a furniture store selling his own creations, but he is also the head of a secretive government agency. Asked by a friend to help Aaron deal with his problem...
Need help?