logo

by Sophie Kinsella
sort by language
DubaiReader
DubaiReader rated it 3 years ago
This was fun, an entertaining read while driving. I was listening to the abridged version though, so I can't be sure whether the longer one would have been an improvement or not, but journeys didn't feel so long while this book was playing.It is actually book 5 of a series, but that didn't matter mu...
Fangirls Ahead!
Fangirls Ahead! rated it 4 years ago
Yep. Fifth in a row. Taking a break now, but honestly my Shopaholic marathon was pretty enjoyable!
Lobo
Lobo rated it 5 years ago
Tulipanbusk
Tulipanbusk rated it 5 years ago
Endnu en fantastisk bog fra skønne Sophie Kinsella :DRebecca er gravid, og hvordan i al verden skal man overleve i den jungle af alverdens baby tøj og tilbehør der findes ? For selvfølgelig skal alt være perfekt til den lille ny ankommer.
Nada Más Que Amor
Nada Más Que Amor rated it 7 years ago
Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) is pregnant. Obviously, note the title, and if you read the book before this, you'll know. She's pregnant, yes. Dying to know whether its a girl on boy. Dying to have a celebrity as her obstetrician. She gets her celebrity obstetrician, but what shocks is that, that obs...
Jess Unbound
Jess Unbound rated it 8 years ago
Omg... If I´ll ever get a baby it must be from Luke Brandon xD
the little bookish
the little bookish rated it 8 years ago
Shopping for babies. Well, you know Rebecca Bloom.
marvelloussbooks
marvelloussbooks rated it 8 years ago
Shopping for babies. Well, you know Rebecca Bloom.
A Life With Books
A Life With Books rated it 8 years ago
This was probably my favorite book of the series so far. I enjoyed the Venetia storyline (it had me guessing), and of course all of Becky's over-shopping was funny as always.
. rated it 9 years ago
Cute. As they all are. Listened to this on my trip to Columbus yesterday - quick and entertaining. Made the drive more enjoyable!
Need help?