Sidekick to Pines (The Wayward Pines Trilogy, Book 1): by Blake Crouch
So, did you love Blake Crouch’s Pines? Finished it already or halfway through and want to know more about this exciting strange world? Look no further. This book is right here to help you explore the world of Wayward Pines and the people in it. Read between the lines and heighten your... show more
So, did you love Blake Crouch’s Pines?
Finished it already or halfway through and want to know more about this exciting strange world?
Look no further.
This book is right here to help you explore the world of Wayward Pines and the people in it. Read between the lines and heighten your book-reading experience by knowing more about the characters and events that kept you busy turning the pages.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A word of wisdom! If you have not yet bought Blake Crouch’s Pines, the International Thriller Award 2013 nominated book, make sure to grab that before checking out this unofficial companion. This book is an independent and unofficial sidekick to Crouch’s first installment of his highly praised Wayward Pines Trilogy.
What would you do when you open your eyes to find yourself injured, alone in an unfamiliar place, with no memory, no identity proof, and no money? That’s what happens with Ethan Burke when he wakes up on the riverside near a small town called Wayward Pines. And as time passes, the smart Secret Service agent becomes more and more aware that something is terribly wrong here in this picturesque peaceful suburb.
With our book you will be able to:
• Examine the prominent characters up close and personal— by understanding their psyche, feelings, relationships and their drawbacks and qualities.
• Explore the exciting ‘Easter Eggs’ or hidden meanings throughout the book
• Understand the theme and some metaphor and symbolism lying underneath
• Get “food for thought” with multiple open questions and cliffhangers in Pines
• Come across gripping ideas to discuss with your book club pals or at the online book forums
• Find interesting plot-points you might have missed on the first read through an analytical summary
• List of Characters including anyone who had some contribution to the plot
Enjoy this delightful companion book that would certainly boost your reading experience. The insightful writing complementing Pines will make you love the Blake Crouch novel even more.
Format: Kindle Edition
Publish date: 2015-06-10
Pages no: 53
Edition language: English
I was a little unsure how to rate this because it's not a story, but more of a study guide for discussing the story. It does a good job of that, so I gave it five stars. If you're discussing The Pines in a group of any description, this would be useful. I don't know what connection the author has ...