logo

by Lorelei James
sort by language
Daisy : Reading My Escape
Daisy : Reading My Escape rated it 8 years ago
A nice short story. Love these two.
Lisa (Fic Talk)
Lisa (Fic Talk) rated it 9 years ago
I honestly did not see the point in this novella. I honestly didn't.I'm guessing it was just meant to be a fluff piece. Or a little tease to get the die-hard fans of this series psyched for the next book. I don't truly know.
 ~*Krissys Bookshelf Reviews*~
~*Krissys Bookshelf Reviews*~ rated it 9 years ago
obviously part of a series, but so short i didn't have the chance to enjoy it very much.
Sandra @ My Fiction Nook
Sandra @ My Fiction Nook rated it 10 years ago
I guess it was cute, in a way. Lots of sexual tension between the newlyweds and a bit of a message to the new husband from the new wife. No release. Bummer.
Sassafrass
Sassafrass rated it 10 years ago
this was so sweet. It reminded me why I love Jack so much. It takes a special kind of man to take on the McKay family for their one and only girl. It was a nice little epilogue for Jack and Keely's book. But, it made me long for the next in the rough riders series.
Beanbag Love
Beanbag Love rated it 11 years ago
This was a very short story that takes place during and just after Jack and Keely's wedding. When I saw there was going to be a short for J & K, I was thrilled because their book left some unanswered questions. Some of those answers were revealed in conversation in this book, but I think it might ...
bookjunkie57
bookjunkie57 rated it 11 years ago
So where can I sign up to get a Jack of my very own, cause I do believe I'm a bit in love with him.
Ridley's Reign of Terror
Ridley's Reign of Terror rated it 11 years ago
I guess there's no harm in downloading and reading this freebie, but I didn't feel like it added anything to the Rough Riders experience. It's devoid of any hot sex scenes, doesn't really tell us anything new about Jack or Keely, and kind of diminishes any hot sexual tension by resorting to telling,...
notyourmonkey
notyourmonkey rated it 11 years ago
Free from Amazon. Competent, but it's entirely nonsensical/irrelevant if you haven't read any of the other books in the series, which I haven't. Likely not enough to make me pick up the others.
MinnChica from The Book Pushers
MinnChica from The Book Pushers rated it 11 years ago
A cute super short story based on Jack & Keeley's wedding and honeymoon. Absolutely, positively LOVE these two together. Great littl read!!
Need help?