logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: 2016-read-reread
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-05-12 14:13
Whiteout
Whiteout - Elyse Springer

What a damn nice surprise read that was!  I really loved it all.  From the suspense, to the uncomfortable not knowing what the hell to believe, to the ending. I was pretty captivated throughout the entire book.  About halfway through the book the direction shifts a good bit and while I was good with the direction, it could have also gone a completely different direction and I think I would have been just as pleased.  I do wish we would have gotten some dual POV, especially towards the end, or perhaps even switching completely at Part 2.

**Highly Recommended**

Also - I am kinda disappointed that the next in this series is FF.  Yikes.  I mean whatever floats your boat, but that does not interest me at all.  Too bad really as I really enjoyed this author.

review 2016-12-22 15:02
Boystown - Season 6
BOYSTOWN Season Six - Jake Biondi

Once again, Jake Biondi​​ has tickled my gay soap opera fancy with another brilliant installment. Full of cheating, conniving and backstabbing moments all in classic soap opera style. I freaking love this. Now hopefully Season 7 won't be too far off. My brain can only hold this craziness in for so long.

review 2016-12-12 15:10
Filthy Little Secret
Filthy Little Secret - Hope Vincent Flat Earth Editing,Jay Aheer,Furious Fotog,Devon McCormack

Good heavens…what a way to end a Devon BR weekend than with this yummy goodness.

This was so sexy and beautiful and passionate and emotional and sexy (oh I said that already, didn’t I?).  Oh well.

I am amazed by our dear perv Devon’s ability to write such amazing sex scenes. Phew... I mean, the male MM author is in the minority for sure in this genre (why, I have no clue), and those that I do read, except for maybe one that I can recall off the top of my head, don’t write such explicit sex…they just don’t dive as deep into these scenes.  And Devon not only does but does it with such passion and intensity that you cannot help but fall for these characters HARD.

Mark and Tim's relationship is near perfection for me.  Their struggles felt real.  Their desires felt real.  And throw in some possessiveness and use of “My” to describe each other is one of my favorite things.

“My Timmy.”

...

“My Mark.”

Then throw in lines like…

I lean down and press my forehead against his…. “I want to be better for you, Mark. I want to be someone who you can be proud of.”

Gaaahhhh.

And let's not forget the references to "cumdumpster".

“Roll around naked” worthy this book is for sure.  Phew. I just can’t wait to get my hands on another one.

review 2016-12-12 11:53
Lying Bastard
Lying Bastard - Devon McCormack

And this one fits the bill. Damn. I loved this and once again I was hit upside the head with that ending.

But as with Cheating Bastard...put the romance brain and no-no's away and enjoy this for the pure fuckery it is. And it's brilliant.

review 2016-12-09 13:56
Cheating Bastard
Cheating Bastard - Devon McCormack

And yes I wanted a good book fuck badly. Sometimes you just need one that steps away from the romantic.  That hits every no no that you have in a typical romance and just let's you have it. And this one nailed it.

I’m going to enjoy this. Watching my boyfriend fuck one of the guys I’ve been cheating on him with.

The title definitely speaks volumes so don't think for a minute you are not getting what is being presented because you are. Add to that pure asshole behavior, no condoms and a few other no no's (that won't be mentioned in this review) and I was grinning with receiving exactly what I wanted and needed.

The end is just wow. And I can't wait for more.